Deutsche Telekom in the USA
T-Mobile USA, Inc.has been offering mobile communications services in the United States for Deutsche Telekom since 2001. It is one of the four largest wireless carriers in the United States and reaches more than 293 million potential customers.
The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol TMUS.
T-Mobile USA and the American company MetroPCS combined operations on May 1, 2013. The merger quickly began driving growth for the Group. The Group recorded significant customer growth on the back of its successful "uncarrier" strategy.
Operating at various sites throughout North America, including New York, Detroit, Toronto and Montreal, T-Systems is ideally positioned to offer its customers in the United States and Canada tailored, flexible ICT solutions.
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Core business: Mobile voice and data products and services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 66.75 percent
- Revenue: 18.56 billion euros (as of December 31, 2013)
- Customers: 46.7 million (as of December 31, 2013)
- Employees: 32,962 (as of December 31, 2013)
Every year, T-Mobile USA receives numerous "Best Place to Work" and "Top Employer" awards from various organizations.
For further information on recent awards, please refer to T-Mobile Awards and Recognition
T-Systems North America, Inc.
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent