Full Year Results 2011
Feb 23, 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA of EUR 18.7 billion and free cash flow of EUR 6.4 billion including negative exchange rate effects
- Excluding regulatory decisions, net revenue down organically by 2.5 percent to EUR 58.7 billion
- Adjusted EBITDA margin up by 0.5 percentage points to 31.8 percent based on the same composition of the Group
- Mobile Internet, IP-TV, and smartphone segments showing continued growth
- T-Mobile USA to launch LTE in 2013
- Proposed dividend remains stable at 70 euro cents per share for the 2011 financial year
- Guidance for the 2012 financial year: adjusted EBITDA of around EUR 18 billion and free cash flow of around EUR 6 billion
Deutsche Telekom met its financial targets for the 2011 financial year despite a difficult business environment for the telecommunications industry as a whole. Adjusted EBITDA was EUR 18.7 billion, with a EUR 0.2 billion negative impact owing to changes in exchange rates. Adjusted for this exchange rate effect included in the forecast, the Group's adjusted EBITDA was EUR 18.9 billion, while Deutsche Telekom's guidance for the year was around EUR 19.1 billion. Exchange rate fluctuations had a EUR 0.1 billion negative impact on free cash flow. The reported figure of EUR 6.4 billion hence corresponds to the forecast figure of EUR 6.5 billion. The Supervisory Board and the Board of Management will propose to the shareholders' meeting on May 24 a stable dividend of 70 cents per share, corresponding to a payout rate of 47 percent of free cash flow.
"In 2011, the Company operated in a challenging environment in every respect, a situation that is not going to change this year," commented René Obermann, Chairman of the Board of Management of Deutsche Telekom. "Our capacity for innovation, cost discipline, and readiness for change are vital assets as we prepare to master these challenges in 2012, too."
Stock chartOct 07, 2015 | 05:45 PM
Oct 15, 2015
Presentation with SdK at Volksbank Gelsenkirchen
Nov 05, 2015
3rd Quarter 2015: Financial report as of Sep 30