Deutsche Telekom in France
In France, T-Systems primarily supports manufacturing and financial- services companies, including the Volvo Group, Airbus and Société Générale. From eight sites within the country, T-Systems delivers innovative systems integration, network services and outsourcing solutions based on its expertise in IT and telecommunications.
T-Systems France SAS
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent
- T-Systems became the worldwide network operator for Neopost.
- Nikolai Beckers was appointed new Managing Director.
- T-Systems operated worldwide satellite-based communications for TOTAL.
- Gemalto commissioned T-Systems to support the worldwide network of PC workstations.(August).