Deutsche Telekom in Croatia
As the majority shareholder, Deutsche Telekom is present in Croatia through T-HT Group, the leading provider of telecommunications services and products. In 2010, the previously independent business units for fixed (T-Com) and mobile (T-Mobile) communications services were consolidated, making T-HT Group the sole company to offer the full range of these services from one single source.
Hrvatski Telekom is Croatia’s largest telecommunications provider and the market leader in all segments in which it operates as well as the sole company to offer the full range of these services from one single source.
Hrvatski Telekom d.d.
- Core business: Fixed-network telephony, broadband Internet, mobile voice and data, and IPTV products and services, and ICT services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 51.00 percent
- Revenue: 992 million euros (as of December 31, 2012)
- Employees: 5,767 (as of December 31, 2012)
- Customers: 4.3 million (as of December 31, 2012)
- Hrvatski Telekom became one of the first operators in Europe to deliver cloud services ranging from Software as a Service (SaaS) products including tCloud Store and tCloud Computing to business application solutions like tCloud Human Resources and tCloud Finance and Accounting.
- In March 2012, Hrvatski Telekom launched the first commercial 4G/LTE network in Croatia.
- Hrvatski Telekom is taking on a pioneering role within the Deutsche Telekom Group by testing the new TeraStream architecture, a network technology that relies on a cloud-based IP architecture. TeraStream significantly reduces the IT complexity of existing networks with the cloud concept greatly facilitating network administration and management. TeraStream has been developed to deal with the rapidly increasing volume of data traffic – now and in the future.