Deutsche Telekom in Greece
Deutsche Telekom is present in Greece through the Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE S.A.), the largest telecommunications provider in the Greek market. OTE, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of the leading telecommunications groups in Southeastern Europe, employing almost 30,000 people in four countries (Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania). OTE offers a full range of products and services, from broadband services, fixed and mobile telephony, to high-speed data communications and line rental services for markets including real-estate and professional training. COSMOTE, a member of the OTE Group, holds the leading position in the Greek mobile telephony market and has established itself as one of the biggest mobile operators in Southeast Europe.
Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE)
- Core business: Fixed-network telephony, broadband Internet, and IPTV products and services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 40.00 percent plus one share
- Revenue: 3.25 billion euros (as of December 31, 2012)
- Customers: 11.92 million (as of December 31, 2012; this figure includes COSMOTE)
- Employees: 8,750 (as of December 31, 2012)
COSMOTE Mobile Telecommunications S.A.
- Core business: Mobile voice and data products and services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent held by OTE
- Customers: 7.7 million (as of December 31, 2012)
- Employees: 2,400 (as of December 31, 2012)
Cosmote's customer service received first place in the category "Large Call Centers" at the "Teleperformance CRM Grand Prix Awards 2012".
T-Systems Information and Communication Technology E.P.E.
- Core business: Information communications and technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent