Deutsche Telekom in the United Kingdom
On July 1, 2010, T-Mobile UK became part of Everything Everywhere Limited - the company formed through the merger of T-Mobile UK and Orange UK. Owned jointly by Deutsche Telekom and France Telecom, Everything Everywhere Limited is the UK's biggest communications company, with a combined customer base of 28 million people and more than 720 retail stores across the country. Everything Everywhere Limited plans to transform the industry by giving customers instant access to everything everywhere, offering the best value, best choice and best network experience in the country. From its London office, T-Systems in UK delivers comprehensive ICT expertise to the healthcare industry and public sector as well as for manufacturing, financial services, and telecommunications enterprises.
Everything Everywhere Ltd.
- Core business: Mobile voice and data products and services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 50.00 percent
- Core business: Information and communications technology services
- Stake held by DT (indirectly/directly): 100.00 percent
- Major deal with British American Tobacco.
- Everything Everywhere transfered IT services and staff to T-Systems