Reasons to invest in Deutsche Telekom shares
- Attractive dividend of at least €0.70 per share for the years 2011 and 2012, implying a dividend yield of about 8 percent vs. the DAX average of about 5 percent and 10-year German sovereign bond yield of currently about 2 percent (all market data as of Dec. 12, 2011).Total shareholder remuneration of €3.4 billion annually for 2011 and 2012.
- Payout of the dividend for 2012 is not subject to the German withholding tax
- High level of investments secures the competitive advantage of Deutsche Telekom for the future
- Management team that proactively addresses challenges (i.e. the future of the mobile businesses in UK and USA) and has shifted to a value-driven active portfolio management.
- Strong market positions in combination with clear strategy in European core markets.
- Sector less dependent on economic macro development.
Stock chartMay 21, 2013 | 05:45 PM
$DTEGY annual general meeting starts now and is webcasted live http://t.co/HuVZQLOeKHMay, 16 2013 at 09:59 AM
May 16, 2013
Annual General Meeting 2013