Overview of Q1 results 2012
Find the most important financial figures at a glance.
Click your way through net profit, adjusted EBITDA, the adjusted net profit, free cash flow and the mobile customer figures as well as the number of DSL broadband lines.
- Adjusted EBITDA of EUR 4.5 billion at prior-year level
- 1.1 percent decrease in revenue in first quarter to EUR 14.4 billion
- Free cash flow almost 6 percent higher than prior-year figure at EUR 1.1 billion
- 17 percent decrease in adjusted net profit
- Net debt reduced by more than EUR 3 billion in 12 months
- Strong customer growth for Entertain
- Stabilization in Europe, slight growth in U.S.
- Guidance for the year confirmed
a.) Deutsche Telekom defines EBITDA as profit/loss from operations before depreciation, amortization and impairment losses.
b.) Before dividend payments, spectrum investment, PTC transaction, and AT&T break-up fee.