ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Account Financial Performance Associate
- IT Services Hungary
- Debrecen, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
- Finanzen, Controlling
Collects, reviews, administrates financial data, provides an accurate description of the billing dates, costs and revenues of customer related service activities, as well as payments and claims through the development of reliable financial reports. Provides professional assistance to the billing and controlling departments and the Account Financial Performance Specialists.
- Customer invoicing (OtC)
- Customer administration (creating new customers in SAP)
- Order Management (order and administrate services from and towards suppliers)
- Reporting on invoicing and ordering
- German B1 (C1 is an advantage)
- English B1
- Able to work independently and responsibly
- Resilience and ability to coordinate simultaneous tasks, able to handle complex issues
- Systematic thinking, precise and reliable way of work
- Excellent communication skills incl. assertiveness
- Knowledge of the following tools: MS Office, SAP, SAP OPCOM, MyPortal, MyStore, Thinkcell
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards „Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and „Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014 our company won the Superbrands award multiple times, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become member of our continuously developing and growing company!