Agile Developer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
A mixed team of developers located at Budapest and Bonn working together to bring a new web-based application to life. The application is developed in JAVA, providing several microservices which offers in total a tool for our customer service agents to create corrected invoices for private and business end customers. We are working together in a project organization structured of out of several SCRUM teams according to SAFe methodology. The Dev Team consists of dedicated professionals who develop, test and deploy our software increments over all staging areas until the new features are available on production and deliver value to our customers. Within our 3-weeks-lasting sprints you will on one hand develop code for frontend and backend components and on the other hand develop and execute test cases for software artefacts developed by other team members to ensure software quality by a 4-eyes-principle.
- Cooperation with the developers in the agile team with focus on quality and consulting
- Understand requirements and contribute to refinement and effort estimation of User Stories
- Design and implement software according to Definition-of-Done and sprint goal
- Elaborate Testcases, execute manual tests, enhance automated regression tests, document bugs
- Ensure schedules and commitments are met
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and technical excellence
- 2+ years’ experience in a software development environment based on Eclipse, Jira, GIT, GITLAB, Jenkins, Maven and/or
- 2+ years’ experience in Test automation and Test documentation Tools as HP Quality Center, Jira, Robot framework
- Education in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge about Internet Technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an agile team
- Demonstrated ability to work on simple to moderately complex tasks within established timelines
- Good verbal & written German and / or English communication skills
- Willingness to international travel
- Business level German language knowledge
- Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.
- Knowledge of Vaadin framework
- Knowledge of Docker, Cloud- and Virtualization Technologies
- Open for new working approaches and developing his/her skills
- Can-do attitude
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!