СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Analyst (Cloud Billing )
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Position: System Analyst
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Communication with business analyst from German team (in English language), clarification of requirements;
- Analysis of existing documentation and requirements described in EA (mostly in German);
- Analysis of business requirements described as User Stories in Jira: integrity, compliance, technical solution view;
- Documentation in Jira:
- Detalisation of high level user stories;
- Splitting user stories in detailed technical subtasks;
- Strong working partnership & support of development team, architectures & test team;
- Review of test specification.
- Experience in system analysis (1+ years);
- Experience in writing use cases, user stories;
- Experience in creating detailed technical specification for development team;
- Logical mentality and excellent problem solving skills;
- Experience in working with Jira;
- Ability to quickly adapt to possible changes in requirements from the customer;
- Ability to analyze results and draw conclusions;
- Strong technical background: knowledge about web services, service bus messaging, databases;
- Basic knowledge about Cloud computing technologies and billing;
- English: upper intermediate level;
- Strong communication skills;
- A highly developed sense of curiosity and a passion for learning.
- Agile – be adaptable and flexible; sense of urgency;
- Innovative – use critical thinking; Creativity; Continuous learning;
- Customer Focused – oriented on the exceptional customer experience;
- Collaborative – Teamwork, Proactive knowledge sharing, Constructive Conflict.
Nice to have:
- German language, any level;
- Ability to work with Linux (command-line interface);
- Experience with knowledge base tools (Atlassian Confluence);
- Experience of working in Scrum team.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.