Application Administrator (Antivirus)(Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Pécs, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Operation, policy management, event analysis and reporting of different antimalware solution, host-based intrusion, storage antivirus solution products on customer’s servers and workstations, on premise and in the cloud.
- Responsible for maintaining, managing and administering the antivirus environments, including daily monitoring of the consoles for event traffic
- Review security reports and implement policy and exclusions based on risk analyses.
- Apply updates, patches and make configuration changes to tighten security.
- Advisory and support services to customer with regards of the above products and their operation.
- Proactive threat management in TSI product operation through channeling vendor supplied malware and product information into TSI knowledge.
- Incident and Change management
- Collaboration with German colleagues
- Collaboration with the Vendors
- Preparing and introduction of new releases
- Creating and updating processes
- Higher level (specialization) qualifications or relevant professional experience
at least intermediate English and German language skills
- Basic understanding of Windows Server; Active Directory and Linux
- Basic understanding of network design, infrastructure, and components
- Good communication ability
- Customer-oriented approach
- System approach, precision
- Quick understanding of complex problems
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Good team player attitude
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.