Application Administrator (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Looking for conscientious and engaged people with a keen interest in IT who want hands-on experience with various technologies in a multi-culture, multi-customer environment.
- 2nd level technical application support based on various technologies (like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle Weblogic, basic Windows and Linux based Application Operation, scripting, JAVA based applications)
- ITIL based ticket administration and documentation
- (Incident and Change Management)
- participation in customer and vendor calls
- providing on-call support
- college/university degree or equivalent certificates/work experience
- basic experience in Linux and Windows server platform operations
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German
- willingness to learn new technologies
- team player attitude
- Linux knowhow (including Bash scripting experience)
- experience using GITHub, JIRA platforms
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!