ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Application Administrator (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Our new colleague's main task is to carry out operational tasks in the unified identity, access & authorization support of the Deutsche Telekom Group.
- Troubleshooting, solution of incidents
- Implementation of changes
- Monitoring of environments and application
- Windows Server Administration experience
- Microsoft AD knowledge / experience
- Basic SQL knowledge / experience
- Previously worked within application support, ITIL based
- English language knowledge
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, OPENNMS)
- Unix administration knowledge / experience
- Virtualization knowledge / experience
- Basic Java knowledge
- Basic XML / XSLT knowledge
- IBM TIM/TAM knowledge / experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation certificate
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.