Application Administrator (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Technologie und Netzwerke
Our new member's most important task is performing tasks in the topic of webSSO with the Deutsche Telekom Group's unified identity, access & authorization supporting solution.
- IBM WebSeal based environment operation and configuration (Access Manager, Federated Identity Manager, Webseal Server)
- Federation services incident, problem, and change management; ticket management
- Support of applications and clients
- Unix / Linux administration skills
- Language: english mandatory, german is an advantage
- Fundamental overall IT know-how (databases, LDAP, network protocols, scripting, operating systems (mainly Unix derivates basics))
- Knowledge around "WebSSO", federation and the used protocols (e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect)
- Knowledge regarding virtualization platforms e.g. VMWare
- Basic understanding of identity management
- Open minded
- Proactive working
- Proactive communicating
- Able to work as a team member
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.