- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Technologie und Netzwerke
Our new member's most important task is performing tasks in the topic of webSSO with the Deutsche Telekom Group's unified identity, access & authorization supporting solution.
- IBM WebSeal based environment operation and configuration (Access Manager, Federated Identity Manager, Webseal Server)
- Federation services incident, problem, and change management; ticket management
- Support of applications and clients
- Unix / Linux administration skills
- Language: english mandatory, german is an advantage
- Fundamental overall IT know-how (databases, LDAP, network protocols, scripting, operating systems (mainly Unix derivates basics))
- Knowledge around "WebSSO", federation and the used protocols (e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect)
- Knowledge regarding virtualization platforms e.g. VMWare
- Basic understanding of identity management
- Open minded
- Proactive working
- Proactive communicating
- Able to work as a team member
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!