Architect - AWS Cloud Migration Factory (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
The main goal of our public cloud portfolio unit is to help our customers through their journey into the state of the art hyper-scaler cloud infrastructures.
Your task are strongly depending on your seniority level and former migration or implementation experience. What you can expect:
- consulting with technical and/or business stakeholders about rehosting and replatforming different IT landscapes and components
- defining and improving migration plans and processes
- performing migrations: cloud to cloud, on-premise to cloud
- both manual and automated landscape deployments and validations
- developing migration tools
- current focus is on AWS, but Azure and GCP also on the horizon based on our customer request
- coordinating different tasks and teams during the migrations
- working in international team
- general ICT skills (network, OS, storage, high level app, mw and DB)
- hands-on experience with one of the following vendors:
- on-premise private cloud or virtualization (Open stack or VMware)
- PaaS knowhow is a plus
- team player
- eager to learn new technology skills and pass certifications
- proficient English
- we are open for junior candidates
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.