Asset Closing Senior Expert with HU
- Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Brno, Tschechien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Hungarian
- Finanzen, Controlling
With the role of Closing Asset Expert Senior – Specialist for Closing Fixed Assets, Closing Accounts Payable and Inventory Accounting you will be responsible for continuous development/improvement of closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting activities. With relation to these topics you will advise accountant experts/associates within the team and operate as contact person to our customers. You will work in an international environment within Europe and gain a lot of experience. If you are also interested in continuous improvement and looking forward to work with IT-Systems and process very close to the state of art, then do not hesitate and apply for this role – we are looking forward to getting in touch with you.
Which challenges are expecting you:
- analyse new business contracts or models from the perspective of closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting in consideration of accounting standards and consulting with external auditors incl. independently preparing the required documentation
- provide guidance and guidelines to experts/associates and operational accountants incl. work instructions and operationalized guidelines
- closing activities of fixed assets, inventory accounting and accounts payables incl. analytical review to ensure high closing quality
- develop and provide training material related to closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting to experts/associates and operational accountants as well as actively attending specialized international conferences
- function of project manager or workstream leader with focus on closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting in international environment with impact to group, e.g. harmonization and automation of closing processes under consideration of accounting standards, launching technical solutions and implementing one mutual SAP-System (one.ERP), handover of closing activity from various subsidiaries and migration into SSC
- initiate continuous improvement and development of processes related to closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting according to strategy
- present specialized fixed asset topics to operational accounting units, executive committees and specialist in departments which interface with financial statements
- act as the contact person to customers for closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting related topic
- advanced English and Hungarian; other language skills would be a plus
- University degree in economics and you have more than 3 years of experience in external accounting and / or an auditing company with focus on IFRS (local GAAP know-how beneficial)
- experience in the entire closing-related process chain with processes in fixed asset accounting, inventories and accounts payable (very good knowledge of IAS/IFRS)
- knowledge of SAP (modules FI, FI-AA, CO), MS Office, statistical methods and good analytical skills
- self-organized personality with conceptual thinking, good team player
- international project experience in the field of accounting and closing with close link to IT
- ability to deal with customers, business partners and colleagues with your cooperative working style, social and communication skills
- enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe to participate on international meeting
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.