Assistant II 1
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slowakei
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Assistenz, Sekretariat
- performs wide range of administrative and general support duties of highly responsible and confidential nature. Frequently communicates with senior level internal and external contacts and is regularly exposed to confidential data.
- Furnishes and obtains information from other managers or outside representatives.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and visitors, answering routine questions and obtaining and furnishing information to save supervisor´s time.
- Schedules appointments and arranges meetings, conference and travel.
- Organizes and maintain supervisor´s correspondence and records, following up on pending matters with limited direction.
- Drafts correspondence for supervisor´s final approval.
- Prepares special reports, gathering, summarizing and analyzing data.
- University student
- Relevant experience is advantage
- English - B2
- German - big advantage
- MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Organizational skills
- Strong time management
- Sense for detail
- Working under stress
- Capable of quick reactions
- Positive attitude
The most trustworthy partner in information and communication technologies.
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group. The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.