СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Automation Tester (IoT)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Micro-Service Layer (MSL) provides possibility to use IoT Hub solution for different business cases, like shipment tracking and asset status monitoring. Based on data which can be received from different devices which is deployed on different platforms Micro-Service Layer analyses their measurements and provides full description to consumer and allows to reconfigure device behavior according to business demands. Our goal to create high responsive, stable, IoT platform agnostic solution which allow customers to work with any type of device and with any type of platform at the same time.
- Should be able to analyze application functionality for event driven architecture and understand how it can be tested.
- Should be able to describe test cases on integration and component level
- Should be able to implement described test cases
- Tests should be written on Kotlin, Kotlin knowledge is not required from the start but candidate must be ready to invest his time for familiarization
- Test will be automatically run on the GitLab runners, so candidate also should understand basic principles of GitLab pipeline flow
- Conception/Creation of Testcases (based on customer specs, existing software + Jira items)
- Test management (Test Planning + result handling)
- Skills in integration and E2E testing with simulated and real IoT devices, REST API, documentation of results (the team can support on execution of tests with real devices)
- Handing results over to PO and dev team. Be in charge of some kind of consulting for the product owner
- Responsibility for initiation, coordination and execution of TSI internal acceptance tests (executed by vertical BMA and TSI team ISS, but supported by the tester)
Nice to have:
- Cloud of Things / Cumulocity REST API knowledge (big advantage)
- Read and understand code
- Conception and execution of performance and load tests
- X-Ray know-how and skills
- Good in communication and problem solving
- Proactive personality
- Ability to self-organization and take responsibility (for quality)
- Team player
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.