DAMOS FORMA AL MUNDO DIGITAL PARA ACERCAR A LAS PERSONAS – INSCRÍBETE YA!
Bid Manager ICT (f/m)
- T-Systems ITC Iberia, S.A.
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Más de 5 años
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
We are currently looking for an International Bid Manager to be part of the Major Deal Management to join our team located in Madrid or Barcelona (depending on your preference).
- Is responsible for the bid Project in terms of budget, time and quality and ensures that the necessary and sufficient actions are taken to win the deal. Therefore he mobilizes and manages all necessary internal resources & communication processes.
- Is responsible for and coordinates the preparation of the proposal for a concrete opportunity until closing and provides quality assurance.
Is responsible for required board approvals and delivery commitments and manages escalations as appropriate.
- Ensures the content alignment and reconciliation of the different streams.
- Assembles and leads a project team across T-Systems, manages escalations to staff the team
- Manages the bid process until the proposal is ready to be signed, manages the bid schedule and budget
- Initiates processes and delivers documents for the approval boards and manages escalations as appropriate
- Ensures the quality of all material delivered to the customer
- Manages and evaluates "due diligence" if required
- Manages and coordinates the preparation of the proposal and ensures the conflation of all proposal parts, delivered by solution factory, HR, Finance & Controlling, Legal Affairs or other internal or external units
- Acts as counterpart for client's buying team project manager to structure and plan the joined process milestones
- Manages team building, moderates team conflict resolutions
- Influential in guiding the development of sales, solution, and financial strategies: serves as liaison to support team members to translate prospect strategies into action items, project plans and client deliverables that align with win themes and value propositions
- Identifies, presents and evaluates risks of the proposal and contract in collaboration with all involved units
- Considered as an advisor to senior sales, account, and/or industry leadership with respect to the current state and future advancement of the deal
- Proactive management of necessary information, re-deal requirements across the streams (e.g. LA, HR, Finance)
- Coordinates and accompanies the handover process to transition & transformation team
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Distinctive project management skills, PMI or similar certification
- Experience with solution development, control procedures, tools and reporting.
- Knowledge of quality management methods.
- Knowledge of most important influencing factors of solutions (HR, Finance, techn. Solution, steerage).
- Distinctive interpersonal skills for leading scattered teams.
- Willingless to travel.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 43,700 employees, and external revenue of 7.9 billion euros (2016), T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT).
T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.
T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.