ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Business Analyst (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
Our automation team is looking for enthusiastic colleagues with passion to participate in global development projects.
- Collaborating with customers and developers
- Monitoring and analyzing market trend
- Conveying technical topics and issues between the requestor and the developers
- Creating KPIs and applying them to the product
- Preparing business proposals and decisions
- Creating scope documents and define Epic/User Stories for the Agile teams
- Creating detailed specifications of the developments
- Explaining specifications to development teams, ensuring that they understand the scope
- Monitoring development tasks
- Creating and maintaining product roadmaps
- Managing prioritized backlog list of user stories for the implementation
- No people management responsibilities are required
- University degree (IT is advantage)
- English advanced level
- Experience in product management
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in business processes
- Experience in defining and creating product roadmap
- Reliable communication and presentation skills both in English and in Hungarian
- Analytical thinking
- Experience in any programming language is advantage
- HP-OO knowledge is advantage
- German advanced level is advantage
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards ”Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and ”Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title ”The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become part of our continuously developing and growing company!