ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Business Finance Specialist (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Finanzen, Controlling
- Identity & Access Mgmt (IAM) objective is to:
manage access to Customer environment, and
manage Customer digital identities and accounts
of all T-Systems personnel, who provide services to our Customer.
- IAM team acts a single point of control and contact for Customer environment access for T-Systems personnel
- as well as the first line support desk for T-Systems personnel in Customer’s identity and access matters.
- Role and Responsibilities
- Integration of IAM processes and procedures within relevant Customer and LBU organization processes, such as: personnel on-/off-boarding, system and application access management, etc.
- Continuous improvement of design and operational effectiveness of IAM processes and procedures.
- Development and maintenance of IAM processes and procedures documentation.
- Receiving requests via email (shared mailbox)
- Quality checking requests, clarifying any missing/unclear information
- Keeping in touch with other support teams and project managers / management team members internationally
- Monitoring and following up on requests, making sure that deadlines are kept
- Answering user questions / handling issues and escalations via email or phone
- Generating reports of the actual status.
The person must have a thorough understanding of the Identity and/or Access Management principles, preferably proven by certification or statement of completion of education covering Identity and/or Access Management domain.
The person is expected to be experienced in the following areas:
- 1-2 years of work experience with IAM processes.
- Minimum one year of work experience in IAM processes development and/or improvement.
- Experience in (IAM) processes design, implementation and integration is an advantage.
- Active, at least intermediate level English knowledge; German knowledge is an advantage
- Good command on Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PPT)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!