Business Operation Consultant
Business Operation Consultant works independently with minimal guidance to transparently design and deliver highly complex and confidential support tasks and projects in the Business Operations Portfolio areas (Quality, Admin, Finance etc). Proposes, designs and implements changes to optimize and continuously improve service delivery, using the portfolio-specific systems, tools and functions and managies critical situations to deliver the day-to-day tasks/services required by the Team, Customers and Stakeholders.
Our global service management team in the field of Healthcare Solutions is looking for an ambitious candidate with knowledge of German, with good VBA, macro and reporting knowledge for the telematics infrastructure service unit. Their main tasks are to understand and apply VBA-based tools, to create and modify functions to support order managers and service delivery managers in important business and financial reports by providing information about their customers and in their day-to-day work. As a Technical Business Consultant, you will also be responsible for setting up weekly and monthly reports and managing the team's SharePoint pages. The working language is German and you will work as a member of an international team with direct colleagues from Hungary and Germany, with a chance of advancement to an SDM. We also offer full onboarding support for the first few months.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the telematics reporting tool (import of order data, search for order information, update/maintenance of the basic information in the tool;
- Processing of new report requests, management of new data import formats/new fields;
- Creation of weekly reports on map orders, weekly dashboard updates, import of portal data & T-Sec database and current inquiries, creation of KPIs and . ppt /. pdf files;
- Automation and development of new tools/functions according to the new requirements
- Management of existing SharePoint pages and access requests
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1100€/brutto.
- 2-3+ years of experience with IT tools and reporting;
- very good knowledge of spoken and written German (fluent) (at least B2);
- Professional user of VBA, Excel, Access and Powerpoint;
- Experience with Access Forms/Applications;
- You are able to understand the product/order structure and database concepts/data structures of the infrastructure;
- You are able to understand the delivery processes and the business logic behind the reports and tools;
- You have analytical skills to understand and evaluate new requirements and to transform them into reporting and development tasks;
- Precise and thorough way of working;
- You can take responsibility;
- Experience with service management processes;
- ITIL Certification;
- Experience, familiarity with financial statements;
- Experience with automation;
- Experience in an international environment;
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2);
- Knowledge about Healthcare Solutions;
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.