СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Business Process Automation Engineer
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 лет
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
T-Systems is looking for Business Process Automation Engineer to automate our business processes and IT operations. Become part of our center of Competence for Automation. Our customers expect the highest quality and reliability in the provision of our services. Innovative and scalable solutions are at the heart of our work. To strengthen our development team we are looking for talented and motivated employees. Integrated into an agile and Scrum-based international and dynamic Team, you will be involved in the development of automated Business and it processes.
- Requirement Engineering
- Design and implementation of existing processes and procedures
- Dokumentation in BPMN
- Development of optimizations and solution automation
- Standardize and simplify processes (BPMN process, mask Mockups, data fields, Stakeholder Approval)
- Technical implementation of our Business Process Automation platform (based on Camunda BPMN/DMN Engine) with BPMN and TypeScript.
- Automation of IT operational tasks
- Specification and Implementation of methods for controlling peripheral systems via REST and SOAP APIs
- QA and Testing
- Bug fixing and Maintenance of existing Automation UC
- Operation of the Automation
- Open, communicative personality
- Independent, outcome-oriented way of working
- Experience in Moderation of Workshops
- Experience in collecting and documenting of processes
- Knowledge and experience in BPMN (DMN is an advantage)
- Knowledge of technical Tools for Process Automation
- Experience with agile methods, especially Scrum
- Basic programming skills and interest
- More than 3 years of practical experience in the IT
- Experience with automation and CI/CD Tools
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.