Chapter Lead - DevSecOps
- Assuming people leadership responsibility for the employees in a large chapter (also called people unit) with heterogeneous skills portfolio OR in an very large chapter (also called people unit) with homogeneous skills portfolio whose employees usually perform operational, largely standardized activities, which may also include special and coordination tasks
- Technical Cloud Security knowledge will be a significant advantage in this role, as the DevSecOps Chapter. Content and functional technical knowledge is relevant in the security topics of network security; encryption; access management; monitoring and SIEM; web application firewall; telemetry; certificate management; …
- Assuming responsibility for the chapter's expansion (also called people unit) in functional/skill-based and staffing terms enhancing it with comprehensive policy-making authority, including provision of applications, systems, and services
- Managing team members based on demand in consultation with customers, including team member steering and prioritization
- Ensuring future-oriented and sustainable skills development for all employees in line with the business strategy taking market trends into account, including strategic TWF planning Promoting lifelong learning; initiating training, promoting talent
- Applying the available leadership tools; administratively implementing staff-related processes; (pre-)selecting new staff Leading employees in staff related terms in line with the Group leadership principles; organizing the team, feedback culture and promoting motivation, initiative and responsibility of employees
- Cascading the higher-level strategy into one's own area Briefing staff and keeping them informed about general matters
- Budget planning and budget compliance Intensive networking and collaboration within the company, group and/or externally
- University/Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical related field
- Experience in field of activity: 7 - 9 years in area of network and/or IT architectures working for a communication service provider, cloud service provider or relevant equipment/software vendor.
- Multinational experience: preferred
- Managerial experience: experience with coordination and leading teams within multinational environments
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Main interfaces for the position: internal employees, other PanNet companies, DT, TDI, Natcos, external 3rd parties
- Excellent team player and motivator
- locations: core team members based in Slovakia and Croatia
- communication skills – excellent
- coordination skills
- excellent organizational skills
- interpersonal skills with the ability to build up relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- main interfaces for the position: internal Pan-Net employees from Pan-Net s.r.o and other Pan-Net companies, DT, TDI, Natcos, 3rd parties
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.