Cloud Consultant/Architect expert in Azure (f/m)
- T-Systems ITC Iberia S.A.
- Barcelona, Spanien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Más de 5 años
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
Cloud Infrastructure professionals develop and deliver hosting solutions to meet today’s growing demand for agile and cost effective computing solutions. Using both private and public cloud technologies, our consulting professionals implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications. Additionally, our teams plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Eagerness to participate on a team designing, building and/or testing cloud infrastructure focused solutions.
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure -- including servers, databases, storage devices, etc. -- that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
- Thoroughly document all facets of the infrastructure solution.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Candidate must have completed the following training:
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Candidate must have completed the following certifications:
- MCSD: Azure Solutions Architect
Special skills / experience required:
- Ability to build architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, mid-tier technologies that include application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
- Serve as technical liaison between customers, engineering & support teams
- Collaborate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- Establish credibility & build deep relationships with customer senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the Azure platform.
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” training sessions for customers who are considering or already using Azure
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Azure community
- Author or contribute to Azure customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
- Present sessions at Azure and industry conferences
BA/BS with a minimum of five years of prior consulting/professional services and project management experience;
- Excellent verbal/written communications & org skills with ability to facilitate meetings and conduct consulting activities
- Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects
- Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables
- Working knowledge all Azure web services. Knowledge of the following also beneficial:
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools like Racemi
- Reference architecture development
- Azure-based architectures for web-based applications, etc.
- DevOps on an Azure platform
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work independently
With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 43,700 employees, and external revenue of 7.9 billion euros (2016), T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT).
T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet.
T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.