Cloud DevOps Engineer
Job description and responsibilities:
- Development, integration and operations (DevOps) of applications in Deutsche Telekom's data centers for one of the following focus areas: CI/CD Infrastructure, SRE Infrastructure and supporting tools
- Provide and manage the lifecycle of virtual or containerized infrastructure resources hosted within the data centers
- Accountable for the set-up, management and support of the DevOps tools and virtualization functionality (e.g. monitoring, enable 1st line operations and execute 2nd level incident management, as well as problem, change-management)
Tool Examples: CI/CD Platforms and tools, monitoring and metrics tools (e.g. for alarming, load, performance and observability)
- Monitoring/tracking performance of systems, dimensioning, and capacity planning with respect for future need
- Responsible for preparation and administration of technical documentation
Requirements for the employee
University or Bachelor's degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
2 years experience in area of virtual infrastructure and virtualization technologies with focus on one of the following knowledge areas IT hardware, networking hardware and SDN, Storage, CloudOS or containers.
- Team player
- Efficient communication
- Agile mindset
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how:
Good understanding and practical experience in one of the following domains:
- Source Controls
- Continuous Integration
- Configuration Management
- Deployment Automation
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Application Orchestration
- Cloud Platforms: opensource or commercial platforms, e.g. OpenStack, VMWare, AWS
- Markup languages (e.g. Markdown or AsciiDoc)
We prioritize candidates with relevant knowledge in the areas of Linux Administration or General Application Development, for example:
- Scripting languages: Python
- Programming languages: Go, Java
- Public/Private Cloud Platforms
- Application orchestration
- CI/CD processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Git, Ansible etc.)
- Knowledge of network hardware, TCP/IP, routing, switching, network security
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.