- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bukarest, Rumänien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Tasks/What will work on:
- As a cloud computing specialist, an interest in and strong understanding of technology is pivotal.
- Ability to develop and maintain virtual environments.
- Expert in open source systems management and cloud infrastructure
- Good understanding of NFV concept and cloud environment;
- A background working with system architecture components, such as networking and software, is needed.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud provider ecosystem.
- Excellent attention to detail, as they must constantly monitor systems to ensure there are no external threats.
- Cloud engineers must have initiative and serve as a project leader when needed.
- Working experience with configuration management
- Working experience with monitoring and notification systems
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell, Cloud CLI, shell, Python
- Ability working with web servers and databases, and software, dashboards and various IaaS systems and PaaS resources
- Ability to deliver long-term, repeatable IaC (Infrastructure as code) solutions that incorporate directly into an overall CI/CD process
- Expert knowledge of container provisioning and management (Docker/ Kubernetes) a strong plus.
- Strong commitment to standardization
- Understanding of Software Defined Network architecture and OpenFlow protocol;
- Security/audit awareness
- Operationalization of solutions from Development POCs through Production
- Vulnerability and patch management
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Knowledge about ITIL an IT service management;
- Ingenuity and strong problem-solving skills to deal swiftly and creatively with incidents in networks.
- Pragmatic problem-solving abilities dealing with complex systems
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- In addition to strong technical skills, strong soft skills are required.
- Excellent collaborative skills to allow working with personnel across disciplines.
- Strong analytical reasoning is needed to effectively look at the strengths and weaknesses of projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills will be essential when interacting with team members.
- Strong documentation and knowledge sharing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Actively seeks ways of improving existing systems and processes;
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Actively seeks out tasks that help develop skills and knowledge;
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Availability: 8*5 and on-call outside Business hours/ (public) holiday
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Service Delivery consists of several service centers which develop and operate voice, data, messaging and ICT services for Deutsche Telekom European markets. Services are produced based on modular and reusable building blocks with standardized interfaces towards national companies of Deutsche Telekom. Pan-Net aims at a lean production model with efficient processes and a close integration of development and operations.
The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L., with its registered seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, etaj 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania, ID No.: J40/4603/2016 (the “Company” or “we”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.