Cloud Migration Engineer
- As Cloud Migration Services (CMS) part of T-Systems, we are specializing at accompanying our customers on their Cloud adoption journey. Whether it’s a transition from different Cloud or it’s their first time moving from on premises to Cloud, we are there for them to safely guide them through all stages of their transformation because we understand what it takes to become a part of a digital future with innovative solutions.
- Our mission: Shaping the safest, easiest and most efficient transformation to a digitized and cloud-native future together with our customer.
- As the Cloud Migration Engineer, you will be executing the migration & transformation strategy for our customers as part of an agile migration team, headed by the Migration Architect.
- Among your main responsibilities will be performing migrations from On-Premises > Cloud and Cloud > Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, vmWare), utilizing the most efficient tools available.
- You will be also creating relevant documentation, defining and improving migration plans and processes, performing landscape deployments (both manual and automated) and validations.
- You will be part of an international team, where you’ll be coordinating tasks and teams during the migrations.
- Perform various migrations between Clouds or from premises to Cloud based on customers’ requirements and needs, focusing on Azure, AWS, GCP, vmWare
- Create, define and improve processes and plans related to migration
- Optimize all onboarding scenarios for customers on private & public cloud together with 3rd party products for migration
- Work in highly dynamic, international environment and with customer representatives in the team, while serving as the technology expert
- Collaborate with T-systems partners such as Microsoft. Amazon and others
- Participate in the roadmap implementation and feedback to the product team
- Directly communicate with end customers to discuss possibilities of migration, transformation and their optimal designs
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
- For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1150€/brutto.
- Information technologies - Secondary education
- minimum 2 years
- At least one advanced certificate for relevant platform
Possible specialisation (optional for recruitment reasons)
- Principals and skills related to DevOps - Knowledge of PaaS and SaaS cloud services
- Containerization knowledge - Experience with virtual machine migration
- Databases migration experience (Oracle, MS SQL, no SQL)
IT Technical Skills
- Core platform knowledge - Expert
- Related platform knowledge - Intermediate
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is keen to make a positive impact for our customers. You are a team player always ready to learn technologies and ready to support enterprises to adopt public cloud. In addition, you ideally bring the following with you:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with public cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP), with basic certification.
- Understanding of migration concepts and migration tooling (Azure Migrate, AWS CloudEndure etc).
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code and automation possibilities (Terraform, ARM templates, Ansible, SaltStack).
- Some experience with Agile tooling and processes (Jira, Kanban, Scrum methodology).
- Very high motivation and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- General ICT skills (Network, OS, Storage, Database etc.).
- Basic Scripting & Coding knowledge (PowerShell, Bash, Python).
- Communication - Advanced
- Analytical thinking - Expert
- Team cooperation - Advanced
- Training and mentoring - Expert
- Presentation skills - Intermediate
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
- Financial literacy in respective business area - Basic
- Project management - Basic
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
German - Upper intermediate (B2) - advantage
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Produkte und Dienstleistungen vergünstigt kaufen - in den Bereichen Festnetz, Internet, Mobilfunk, TV und Smarthome erhalten Mitarbeiter*innen Rabatt. Auch Freunde und Bekannte profitieren von vielen Angeboten.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.