Cloud Software Developer
Our vision: We make Public Cloud Services with their benefits consumable for Tel IT. We provide advice and support the utilization. The team's responsibility is to develop a supplier agnostic solution for cloud administration. With this, application teams can manage their cloud environments in AWS, Azure, OTC and OpenShift themselves and get a new environment within minutes.
As Service Hub in Telekom IT we provide public Cloud platforms & services to be used by applications. We consult the Application owners to select the best cloud option for their environment, we provide trainings and support. In addition, we develop easy-to-use solutions for handling the different cloud capabilities and security obligations.
We work as a SAFe Agile Release Train currently with 10 teams and about 80 people from Germany, Slovakia and Hungary.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Designing and developing highly reliable and scalable distributed systems that support our supplier agnostic solution for cloud administration.
- Working with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in design, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Engaging and working with customers and dependencies to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support our rapidly changing technology, always on a lookout and implementation for new technology/solutions.
- Mentoring other engineers
- BSc in computer science (or related) or comparable qualification
- 3+ years of experience in web-based software development
- Hands-on experience with release systems, versioning systems and CI/CD workflows and tools
- Experience with databases (relational/non-relational)
- Analytical thinking
In this role you'll be working on a product that delivers a multitude of Cloud solutions, so knowing multiple cloud providers' products hands-on is a big advantage.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.