СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Configuration Manager/Support Engineer ( Cloud Billing cWB)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Installation, configuration and administration of applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining systems and networks;
- Incident analysis and issue resolving;
- System and network problems solving;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications/patches etc;
- Establishing good working relationship with customers, vendors, developers;
- Working with SLA (service hours/ resolution time);
- Making knowledge base in wiki;
- Experience with application management, application operation;
- configuration management and working with SLA;
- Linux (strong);
- shell scripting (strong);
- PL/SQL, Oracle DB;
- English (intermediate is a min.);
- Ability to analyze big amount of data.
Nice to have:
- Java, XML;
- Postgres DB;
- setting up CI (Jenkins) and build systems (Maven);
- Git, Docker, Nginx, Nexus / Artifactory;
- MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Kafka;
- Public cloud platforms (AWS, GCloud).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.