WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Content Manager (m/f/d) - Magenta TV
- Magenta Telekom
- Wien, Österreich
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- IT- / TK-Projekte
In this role, you are responsible for negotiating with content partners and rights holders for Magenta Telekom's TV content (linear and non-linear).
- Negotiations with content partners and rights holders for TV content
- Coordinate content rights such as replay, cloud recording, streaming
- Setting up and establishing business and billing models
- Vendor capabilities
- Definition and coordination of the integration of partners and content in the Magenta Entertainment platforms
- Controlling development partners for the integration of content partners & content
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholders for the development and adaptation of entertainment services
- Supprt for launch activities of TV and entertainment products
- Content / Partner Management:
- Calculation of business cases in coordination with controlling
- KPI monitoring and taking action in case of deviations
- Several years of experience in the field of entertainment and TV
- Knowledge in product management
- Know-how in agile project management
- Good negotiation skills
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 42.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere