ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Andere interessante Positionen
- Responsible for delivering normal Business Unit’s controlling tasks (full P&L responsibility: cost + revenue).
- Participation in forecasting and periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) closings.
- CO Business Partner for the given unit(s).
- Profitability analysis in various dimensions, management decision support.
- Support the business with ad-hoc analyses, tasks.
- Participation in various internal and business unit related projects.
- Work with leading financial and reporting systems: MS PowerBI, SAP, SQL.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the field of controlling.
- MSc or BSc preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Active minimum intermediate English knowledge.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel will be tested in the selection process).
- Accurate and proactive personality with good communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Business oriented approach. Openness for new technical solutions.
- Team-player but ability to work individually, taking responsibility over his/her work.
- Experience with SAP, SQL or MS PowerBI is an advantage.
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.