Customer Facing TI analyst (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Beratung
In this position you help to protect Enterprise Customers operation by analysing external information about their IT Security related exposure.
- You will prepare customer related data as part of Deutsche Telekom Security’s Threat Intelligence offering and present it to them as actionable information. This consist of the usage of MISP, Elastic Stack and other internally developed tools.
- You will prepare specific reports about your analysis and present them to the customer on the agreed conditions.
- You participate in calls with the customer on a regular basis to discuss Threat Intelligence related topics.
- You are in touch with other internal delivery units to keep up a proper feedback cycle.
- We offer a full time position to regular office hours (no shifts).
- You have a profound interest in the technical side IT Security.
- You are familiar with the common terminologies and frameworks around Threat Intelligence.
- You have experience in the usage of MISP.
- You are familiar with digital collaboration tools.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) at least B2
- More than 2 years of experience in a technical customer facing position
- ITIL knowledge
- Familiar with the Elastic Stack
- Fluent German (both written and verbal at least B2
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.