ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
Customer Security Manager (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
Recht, Sicherheit, Regulierung
IT- / TK-Beratung
The Customer Security Manager is responsible to ensure tha contracted security services and SLAs are met. This typically includes:
- Serve as primary security management interface to the customer
- Develop and manage customer specific security governance model
- Manage operational security measures and services
- Manage customer specific security risks
- Indicate the need for customer specific security audits, including pre-audits and provide support
- Manage and control customer specific security SLA reporting
- Support customer specific security management related projects
- Identify and propose customer specific security improvements and innovations
- Manage IT Service Continuity as required
- Fluent English knowledge (German is an advantage)
- BSc degree in IT related field and 3 years relevant experience // MSC degree in IT security field and 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in 1 ICT security related ISO norm and information security related regulation (e.g. GDPR, BSI Security Baseline, etc.)
- International security certification studies (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS courses, etc.)
- ITIL knowledge
Skills and ability to overview and maintain complex topics
Willing to take over responsibility
Strong communication and social skills
Able to work under pressure
Willingness to travel
Certificate of good-conduct
Security Consulting started in the year 2014 with the main focus of providing Customer Security Managers, since they could be close to the operational units.
Later on it became necessary to support Big Deals with Security competencies and customers as consultants as well. As the scope extended we started to grow in numbers and competencies with new colleagues as well. Today we can offer our customers counsel in nearly every aspect from Cyber Security – ranging from Anti-Malware/Antivirus solutions, SOC/SIEM over ISMS, Auditing to Threat Intelligence.
To cope with the growing demand and ever changing security landscape we are eager to hire up to 9 new colleagues into our team. If you are looking for a thoughtful job with not too serious, but professional team members, then you will fit in with us.