DevOps Administrator - Public Cloud
- IT Services Hungary
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
MCS PaaS is the fastest growing unit under the T-systems Public Cloud branch.
As member of the team PaaS Operation you will have opportunity to get familiar and operate with cutting edge cloud solutions. Depending on your skill level and orientation, you would work with managed container solutions based on Kubernetes and or RedHat OpenShift.
Some daily tasks:
- troubleshoot customer incidents
- maintenance of existing environments (K8S or OpenShift)
- monitoring (nagios, prometheus, checkMK)
- daily reporting
- take part of solution development
- build up new environments
- basic automation
- Advanced Linux system administration (best case RedHat)
- Intermediate shell scripting any other (python, go) is a plus
- Basic containerized solution administration
- Fluent English (written and oral)
Nice to have:
- OpenShift experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Consulting experience
- Advanced monitoring (Nagios, Prometheus)
- Advanced Networking (physical, SDN)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!