ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
DevOps Engineer (Artificial Intelligence)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
This is the opportunity to join an expanding international AI program. We are looking for a new DevOps Engineer to join one of our SCRUM/Kanban teams. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams (within Safe 4.6) using English on a daily basis.
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings
- Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
- Documentation in JIRA
- Quality Gate inspection
- Evaluate and execute customer demands (internal processes/workflows) while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Mentor other members of the engineering team on DevOps culture and tools
- Proficient verbal and written English
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year experience working in a Dev/Ops environment
- Experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools
- Comfortable with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Experience working with DevOps toolchains (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Proficient in requirements gathering
- Proficient in test, plan, preparation and execution
- Knowledge about cloud infrastructure and container-based infrastructures (for instance AWS and surrounding tools such as Kubernetes and Docker)
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience working with Rancher
- Experience in writing Helm charts
- Experience working in Data Science and machine learning project is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM or Kanban within SAFe 4.x
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.