DevOps Engineer (Blockchain)
- T-Systems RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
T-Systems Russia is currently looking for DevOps engineer in a team developing the software products and providing the services for the Blockchain and IoT areas. The team shares their responsibility among a group of projects of Telekom Innovation Laboratories (T-Labs).
T-Labs is the R&D unit of Deutsche Telekom and is in a close partnership with the Technische Universität Berlin. At its sites in Berlin, Darmstadt, Beer Sheva, Budapest and Vienna, T-Labs sits amongst a world-class host of universities, startups, investors, research institutes and corporate innovation hubs to jointly shape the future of communication services.
Blockchain group of projects mainly works on Stax product. It provides a simplified and unified interface to different blockchain technologies.
The business function creation is agnostic to underlying blockchain technology. These can be dedicated to automated interconnection payments between telecommunication providers or distributed apps to disintermediate common business structures. Stax offers on premise and cloud-based solutions managed by the T-Labs or self-managed.
Our group of projects uses on daily basis following technologies:
- cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure and GCP;
- Terraform and Ansible;
- microservices orchestration by Kubernetes;
- Vue.js at frontend;
- GitLab CI.
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum or Kanban and create User Stories in Jira.
- Improve the existing processes and technologies, such as CI/CD, monitoring, logs aggregation;
- Optimize our deployment processes with Terraform, Ansible, Helm charts;
- Troubleshoot and coordinate together with developers and test engineers;
- Optimize Azure and GCP costs and design more cost-effective solutions.
- Experience in administering Ubuntu/Debian/CentOS/Fedora or other *nix OS;
- Experience in CI/CD tools (GitLab CI/Jenkins or others) and processes;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Nginx, knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP concepts;
- Containerization: Docker;
- Terraform and Ansible basic knowledge;
- Orchestration: Kubernetes usage (on beginner or middle level);
- Experience with cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS or others;
- English language: able to communicate.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Keycloak;
- Writing Helm charts;
- Observability tools: Prometheus, ELK, grafana or others.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.