DevOps Engineer for Telco Cloud Simulators
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Zagreb, Kroatien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
- Design and develop automation for testing ICT systems and supporting simulators for the tools that should be simulated
- Develop ICT/Telco cloud based simulators that could simulate entire or part of the systems usually used in ICT industry (e.g. develop simulator that can simulate sending SMS messages)
- Develop automated test scenarios, using Java, Python or Ruby, across all domains for customer requirements using BDD framework
- Implement automated testing with developed automated scenarios aiming to test different systems in different scenarions (e.g. performance testing, UI testing, system configuration testing, security testing etc.)
- Maintaining code for developed automation and simulators
- Improve and develop new components that will add benefit to current automation and simulation tools
- Development of back-end systems needed for automation execution
- Participate in the automation feasibility analysis for new systems/applications
- Work with the CI/CD team to integrate the automated framework and testing into our daily development processes
- Incident - (2nd level) problem resolving when needed
- Collaborate with other DevOps engineers
- Troubleshooting of issues / handling troubleshooting calls with customer / vendor for resolving the issues
- Responsible for preparation and administration of the techn. documentation
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- More than 3 years experience in a automated testing
- More than 3 years experience in telco testing area
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Efficient communication
- Ability to work in team and follow agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe)
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Be able to learn / have experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. Openstack, Containers, Kubernetes, Virtual Machines etc.)
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Java programming language
- Python programming language
- Ruby programming language
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Behavioral-driven development (BDD)
- Continuous integration & continuous development (CI/CD)
- Good general understanding of:
- Relation databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, Oracle etc.)
- No SQL DBs’ (e.g. Elasticsearch)
- Virtualization and basics of Linux / Windows server administration
- Cloud Architecture
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Pan-Net local entities that are set up in DT’s national companies across the European footprint are hosting back- end Data Centers as well as Service Operations Center and Test Facility. The Test Facility is established in Zagreb, Croatia.
We are looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net, in technology leading cloud envirorment.
If you want to join this innovative and truly international team that drives us towards a pan-European production, apply now!
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Poland having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romania: email@example.com
- Croatia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hungary: email@example.com
- Poland: firstname.lastname@example.org