DevOps Engineer for Test Facility
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Zagreb, Kroatien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
- Develop cloud resource management tool based on opensource
- Automate test cases of telco cloud solutions using BDD approach
- Administer Gitlab used to manage CI/CD
- Collaborate with other development squads on integration tasks
- Work by using agile methodology
- Min 6 months of experience in software development and testing
- Knowledge of open source databases ( MySQL )
- Experience in working with Java and Spring
- Experience in working with scripting languages (Ruby, Python) is a plus
- Experience in working with Git (GitLab knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in working with Apache Tomcat servers
- Knowledge of Cucumber FW
- PHP knowledge is a plus
- General understanding of:
- DevOps model
- Windows, Linux
- Cloud Architecture
- Understanding and practical experience in Test-driven development (TDD) or Behavioral-driven development (BDD)
- Highly collaborative team player
- Communication and presentations skills
- Flexibility to travel
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
- English language – verbal and written communication skills
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Pan-Net local entities that are set up in DT’s national companies across the European footprint are hosting back- end Data Centers as well as Service Operations Center and Test Facility. The Test Facility is established in Zagreb, Croatia.
We are looking for people who can help us to build technology leading cloud environment products and automate test processes using cutting edge technologies in an agile way.
If you want to join us in driving towards a pan-European production, apply now!
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia d.o.o. having its registered seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, Tax ID: 16354474174 the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinkova 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.