СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (IT Service Automation)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 лет
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
What you move
Based on the latest technologies in the automation environment, you can easily develop and operate automation solutions. You are team-oriented, feel comfortable in an agile culture and are always looking for improvements and innovations. You like the Scrum method to generate step by step value. In your agile organization, you enjoy taking the initiative and working with other teams.
Because you're versatile, curious, and motivated to tackle challenges across the entire stack, you'll always find sleek and straightforward solutions. True to the DevOps principles, you operate the developed solutions and offer customer support to achieve the best experience.
Why you succeed
- Degree (Uni / FH / HF) in computer science, computer or electrical engineering, mathematics or a related field
- very good knowledge with Ansible
- Know-how of programming and scripting
- Experience on Linux based system (LPIC-1 level)
- REST API Management / Handling
- CI / CD processes are not a foreign word
- feature Toggles and Release Train Approach are known words
- Experience with Terraform is an advantage
- bpmn knowledge is an advantage (Camunda)
- Experience in using AWS and Azure is beneficial
- working in agile setups (Scrum)
- DevOps mindset, willingness to work on operational tasks in various fields
- Team player, happy to work in an agile team
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.