СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (MMSDelivery)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
Our team is looking for an initiative, creative and skilled professional with DevOps experience.
We are a cross-discipline (mobile, windows PC, cloud backend) team and we develop and operate an AR remote assistance service that allows field engineers to get qualified technical support from remote experts via video calls, document sharing, and holographic annotations.
- You will take the responsibility and “own” the cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipeline configuration, network security and high availability topics.
- You will work with the product owner to help with release management and manage different staging environments.
- You will offer your own vision and come up with initiatives to promote and strengthen the DevOps culture in the team.
Minimum 4 years of experience with at least some of the following technologies:
- Jenkins/Concourse/TeamCity or similar
- Cloud, IaaS
- Network security
- IaC e.g. TerraForm
- Highly available scalable solutions
- Good spoken English (B2/C1), optionally also German
- Readiness to learn and master new technologies, frameworks and tools
- Motivation and initiative
- Understanding of software development life cycle
Not necessary, but preferred:
- Development experience in C# and .NET
- Experience with static code analysis systems, e.g. SonarQube
- Release management experience
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.