WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Evaluate off-the-shelf and open source solutions
- Designing and developing new functionalities and enhancements
- Writing unit tests for new and existing code
- Proposing improvement ideas for existing code, fixing defects
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development
- Performing code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Learning new technologies and languages
- Provide a gap analysis of missing features and implement them across array
- Collaborate with Engineering where necessary to enhance applications
- Design and develop, cross-functional and strategic initiatives, processes and projects on product
- Conceptual understanding of developing Restful APIs
- Setup deployments, on-premise private cloud deployments as well as deployments in public clouds.
- Prioritize tasks, projects, and deployments
- Design Monitoring Dashboard for KPIs and provide weekly, monthly and quarter uptime reports based on synthetic monitoring
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- Experience with:
- prgraming language, Python or Java (experience in one of the frameworks (Django or Angular) or others,
- HTML5, Botstrap, PHP r Laravel framework is a plus
- CI/CD experience: Git/GitLab, Ansible, Jenkins, JFrg Artifactory
- A plus: Selenium, SonarQube,
- Cntainers: Docker, Kubernetes, cluster deployment and administration.
- Mnitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
- Database: Mysql r mssql, Influx or Elastic
- Hands n: Azure clud and Azure Services, Openstack, (is a plus: AWS, SAP-Hana)
- Slid and up to date Linux administration skills and automation (including bash scripting, etc)
- God understanding of Volumes, CIDR, networks.
- Experience in Agile methodology and ability to organize in sprints & phases the project implementation. Jira is a plus
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
Excellent experience in one or more of the following areas
- Experience in experience as Python or Java developer.
- experience of Linux environment
- experience in Agile methodology of working
- experience with implementing solutions and platform changes/updates
- experience in unit test specification and implementation
- exposure in big data technologies a huge plus
- ability to analyze and understand given code
- identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose solutions to these problems
- design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- experience in code reviews
- 3+ years industry experience is a plus
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Depending on the job location your employing company might be one of the following Pan-Net entities:
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Slovakia s.r.o., having its seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia for positions located in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece E.P.E., having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece for positions located in Athens, Greece
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, etaj 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania for positions located in Bucharest, Romania
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
In case, I apply for the position in Pan-Net entity other than Company (please see list of possible employing companies from Pan-Net entities above), I hereby grant the consent for processing of my personal data also to the respective Pan-Net entity (as joint controller with the Company), and so under the same conditions as described above for the Company.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Romania: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
The PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.