Digital Bootcamp - Junior Software Developer
The automotive industry is in a state of upheaval. Autonomous driving, the e-car, networking - even customer behavior is changing. Only companies that calculate opportunities and risks well will survive and build a resilient business.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solution Slovakia as a leader in IT is building up new services, which support major European automotive manufacturers on this journey.
We offer you a great opportunity to be a part of this exciting journey. Our department consist of small, effective, dynamic and agile teams working with the SCRUM methodology.
This enable us to quickly react and deliver our solution. Results and impact on the business are visible almost immediately.
The training program teaches you development within SCRUM methodology, DevOps methodology, improves your programming skills and prepares you for your role – to be the one, who digitizes the world.
About the training program
There will be intensive 3 month training program, which will teach you:
- Programing in object oriented languages such as Java and Python
- How to make the most of programming using design patterns and microservice architecture
- Designing responsive and modern interfaces using Angular and TypeScript
- T-Systems tool topology overview
- ITIL Foundations - (with focus on Event management, Incident management, Change management and Delivery order management)
If you show us that you have potential and are able to understand and learn quickly, you will get a chance to join one of our Scrum teams, have fun there, learn new things and technologies and work with us in the biggest IT company in Kosice.
- Design and Development of complex IT systems/applications
- Analysis of the requirements and communication with internal stakeholders
- Flow design and implementation using BPM tools
- Development according to Agile methodology – SCRUM
- Cooperation in the field of implementation and testing of the developed solution
- Creation of technical documentation
- Creative approach within complex solution and technology used
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits visit: https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1050 EUR/brutto.
- University degree (minimum Bachelor)
- Analytical thinking
- Reasonable technology overview
- Basic knowledge of how IT works (operating systems, database operations, middleware, infrastructure)
- Basic knowledge of application programming in object oriented programming languages
- English - advanced – B2
- German - advantage
Was wir bieten
Homeoffice/Mobile Working möglich
Egal ob im Büro oder von einem anderen Ort - mobiles Arbeiten ist bei uns kein Problem. Die Arbeit im Homeoffice gehört zu unserem beruflichen Alltag und wird durch digitale Plattformen unterstützt.
Gestaltungsspielraum für berufliche und private Herausforderungen - mit unseren flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen ermöglichen wir selbstbestimmtes Arbeiten. So, wie es zum Leben und der aktuellen Situation passt.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.