E-Learning Specialist/Instructional designer (experienced, German speaking)
As an E-learning Specialist / Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and overseeing innovative e-learning solutions to help us achieve our business objectives and to help employees develop the product and domain knowledge they need to thrive in their roles.
E-Learning Specialist / Instructional Designer is responsible for creating interactive training solutions for both technology and non-technology related personnel. In this role, you will develop and update courses, learning activities, assessments and deliver training to various stakeholders, using contemporary methods of adult learning.
E-Learning Specialist / Instructional Designer is expected to understand the big picture of business performance requirements and tailor the training to meet those needs.
- Design, create and edit highly-engaging online learning materials and content for a non-technically savvy audience
- Create interactive training content for adult learners with a focus on knowledge retention and processes/skills adoption
- Utilize instructional design and authoring tools such as Articulate Rise and Storyline
- Utilize game-based learning and keep up to date with new developments in the online training industry
- Lead end-to-end e-learning design projects
- Cooperation with other specialists, subject matter experts and business leaders
- At least 2 years relevant professional experience
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360
- An e-learning portfolio to showcase
- High knowledge of adult learning and gamification
- Strong sense of design principles
- Copywriting and technical writing
- Project Management Skills
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent German skills (at least C1-2) and fluent English
- Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent knowledge of the current MS-Office tools
- Mobility is expected including occasional international travel
- IT background
- Familiarity with Vyond, Camtasia
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.