СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Embedded Lead Developer
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
T-Systems International is working on large scale projects for the Volkswagen enterprise in Wolfsburg. In order to enhance the multinational team we are looking for an embedded developer in automotive field. An appropriate candidate will work together with the German Business Area Industrial Internet of Things (BA IIOT). BA IIOT has got a wide portfolio including safety relevant software development and autonomous driving.
- Senior person, who can handle time pressure and other project obstacles;
- Capable of and has experience in, taking care of other developers;
- Teamplayer with agile mindset;
- Open and communicative personality;
- Excellent and fluent English skills;
- Strong motivation and understanding of complex technical and business requirements.
- More than 5 years of experience in the role developer in C/C++;
- Automotive Background, at least 2 years project experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience in SCRUM;
- Experience in setup of a development tool chain;
- Advanced Knowledge in automotive embedded architecture;
- Advanced Knowledge in Unit-Tests and Test-Automation.
- Knowledge in ECU programming, AUTOSAR, Automotive Development process (A-SPICE);
- Knowledge in ISO 26262.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.