Engineer for Pan Net Service Operation Center
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bukarest, Rumänien
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
Key Performance Indicators / Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- 24/7 Network, Infrastructure & Service Monitoring and Alarm Handling
- 1st Level Fault Resolution
- Coordination Role and E2E handling of incidents
- SLA management, 100% SLA / KPI Adherance
- Overall responsibility: PanNet Network, Infrastructure & Service quality, availability and stability
- Responsible for proactive service, application monitoring tasks, troubleshooting and resolution of service incidents
- Responsible for service / application enhancements, equipment updates, patching and maintenance as directed by Knowledge Center experts
- Responsible for escalation of technical issues to Knowledge Center experts and other parties
- Responsible for Customer resolution / escalation calls & disaster declaration
- Responsible for Customer support & ticket resolution
- Report on technical issues / status to Knowledge Center experts and Customers
- Report to supervisor
- Responsible for successful function of services and mission-critical tasks
- Working in 24/7 shifts (rotating schedule)
- Local and International travel
- Other tasks delegated by the supervisor
- University degree (technical/engineering/IT);
- 1+ year hands-on application/system administration experience;
- Hands-on application level troubleshooting experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Telecommunications experience in fix or mobile domains - monitoring, configuration & troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Linux and Microsoft operating system administration;
- Knowledge of basic and advanced Internet protocols such as: dns, email, ftp, VoiP, 3pp;
- Understanding of NFV concept and cloud environment;
- Knowledge about ITIL an IT service management;
- TCP/IP knowledge;
- Knowledge of service architecture;
- Basic knowledge of database system administration;
- Advantage for working experience with telco grade services (mobile, fixed, tv);
- Experience in service/application monitoring tools;
- Experience of analysing system performance using monitoring and graphical data;
- Experience of diagnosing service issues, following them through to resolution;
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and initiative;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment;
- Good time management and prioritisation of workload;
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information;
- Co-operate with other teams;
- Ability to work on own initiative - Actively seeks ways of improving existing systems and processes;
- Willing to learn and develop new skills -. Actively seeks out tasks that help develop skills and knowledge;
- English language - fluent (verbal and written communication skills);
- Driver's license is a plus
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. is a company which will integrate DT’s production model across the European footprint and thereby enable synergies, assure technology leadership and foster collaboration across Europe. This company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Pan-Net local entities will be set up in DT’s national companies across the European footprint hosting back- and front-end Data Centers as well as Service Operations Center (SOC). The first SOC is being established in Bucharest, Romania. If you want to join this innovative and truly international team that drives us towards a pan-European production, apply now!
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania S.R.L., with its registered seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, etaj 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania, ID No.: J40/4603/2016 (the “Company” or “we”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.