WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Enterprise Deal Consultant
- T-Systems International GmbH
Den Haag, Niederlande
Den Haag, Niederlande
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
IT- / TK-Beratung
For this vacancy multple locations are possible. The Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Germany;
Other countries in consultation.
The Enterprise Deal Consultant (EDC) is the name of the role. It’s classified as an Enterprise Architect role, as this matches closest the level, experience and competence required to execute successfully. The role requires a mix of a Enterprise Architect combined with consultative selling skills.
The EDC will be part of a team of EDC’s supporting opportunities globally, whereby a regional preference for assignment is assumed. The focus area lies in Europe.
The EDC will be responsible for all service lines from Managed Infrastructure Services & Private Cloud (MIS&PC) services opportunities. The role will help to lead solution design teams towards winning service deals through solutions designs that meet customer requirements, contribute to / set the sales win strategy and are recognised as cost competitive. In addition to ensuring profitable services business by taking accountability that services can be delivered as designed, are suited for future standardisation and that any related risks are understood.
The EDC is mainly responsible for the big and/or complex opportunities and act as a representative for MIS&PC.
- Analyse customer requirements and act as a major influence in discussions with customers. Work closely with the sales lead to ensure the solution developed is aligned to the T-Systems International (TSI) value proposition.
- Aid in the setting of the design strategy and provide leadership and direction to the solution design team. Ensure a competitive solution is developed within the time available.
- Work according to the defined TSI design methodology and maximise the use of TSI standard portfolio, service elements and operational delivery capabilities while also taking care that the solution is innovative.
- Ensure TSI’s ability to implement and deliver the designed solution by working closely with the designated delivery units.
- Ensure that the solution is technologically sound and optimised across individual towers designs. Help drive the overall technological architecture.
- Support determining and setting the Price-2-Win (P2W).
- Use and make contribution to the knowledge base and delivers feedback to Portfolio & Delivery to shape portfolio and service element development.
- Represent the best possible approach in respect of the customer’s requirements.
- (Support in) explaining the customer the (business) value of our proposition.
- Ensure that lessons learnt and best practice from other deals and running accounts are taken into account within the deals.
- Act as a representative for MIS&PC Specialized Sales.
- Education, qualifications and experience required: Bachelor degree or higher; Degree in IT is considered beneficial.
- Ten years or more relevant technical experience in the ICT field
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Creativity, breakthrough thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Critical analysis and decision making
- Design and Planning
- Ability to present complex ideas, concepts and technical solutions to high level non-technical audiences.
- IT Project Management skills, Foundation level certification is advantage
- ITIL Understanding, ideally ITIL Foundation Qualified
- Understanding of Systems Architecture System Design IT/Technology Infrastructure
- IT Architecture skills, TOGAF Certified level is advantage
- Putting the Customer first
- Drive for results
- Achieving together / Team working
- Strong presentation skills
- Leading and Inspiring
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of TSI and its relevant portfolio is an advantage
- Managing complexity
- Service and technical expertise
- Financial awareness
- Willingness to travel within the country and abroad
About T-Systems Nederland
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.