Experienced Controller (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Young Professional
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- Finanzen, Controlling
The holder of the job takes care and acts as main point of contact within the departmental global financial organisation in a virtual team of five for financial topics. She/He supports the global financial management in all topics of financial and business steering, i.e. in the fields of forecasting, monthly closures, planning, execution of financial processes like accruing, booking, budget management, purchase ordering and more. The holder of the job takes active part in the monthly analysis and other financial tasks. He/she is living in an interface role between the central functions and the local financial units worldwide. In general she or he acts as "trusted contoller expert" for the global financial management.
The job holder participates in the definition of the workshare between her/him and the four already existing colleagues. It is expected that the five colleagues together secure availability of their functional duty all over the yearly financial cycle, i.e. this team has to foster the capability of mutually deputizing between all five team members.
- Initiate and secure the execution of regular processes within the operative financial systems of the company (e.g. accruals, bookings, budget management, purchase orders, and more)
- Controlling, in special forecast preparation for a given department of the global financial organization with primary focus on International T-Systems Legal Entities
- Collection and evaluation of forcast data to be collected from worldwide LBU organisation
- Identify, initiate, drive and track measures to improve business result
- Support business managers in the preparation of investment cases and other financial tasks
- Drive tasks in the departmental global financial organisation
- Act as interface to central functions like Corporate Finance or Group Controlling
- Participate in the yearly planning process (IPF)
- Financial degree (BA/MSC)
- Controlling, analysis, planning, forecasting experience min. 3-5yrs
- German language Communication level (acceptable if passive, necessary for the job)
- English language Communication level
Good to have:
- SAP FI,CO, BW knowledge
- BI knowledge
- Experience with Thinkcell or Mekko Graphics
- Contract: employee, unlimited work contract
- People: act as equal in a team of five
- Processes: execute non-standard and standard financial controlling processes
- Finances: coordination of a budget in a 100 m€ region (not a decider's role)
How to apply
Please upload your English or German language CV to the Company’s Career site & please dont forget to add your salary expectation
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.